How about a holiday in the Hautes-Alpes this year?
The team at the 3-star *** camping site L'Iscle de Prelles awaits you this summer in the Pays des Écrins for your stay in our chalets, exceptional accommodation or your own caravan or tent. Enjoy the summer in french alps.
During summer, our outdoor activity providers will help you explore our region's diversity. Don’t miss out on: hiking, whitewater sports, rafting, kayaking, finding new paths climbing or on the via ferrata, airborne while paragliding or on historical and botanical trails – the team at the camping site L'Iscle de Prelles always has an activity on offer for you.
Campsite 3 stars Iscle de Prelles is part of the child friendly campsites selection of the website www.kids-campings.com. Our animation program is performed by a multilingual animation team from Team4Animation that provides a full program during the high season.
But perhaps you prefer your holidays to be a time for unwinding? Then check out our relaxation and spa area with ethereal-oil massages and body treatments. And let's not forget our 160-m² heated swimming pool, a place where relaxation, water aerobics and play merge harmoniously throughout summer.
Campsite is open all year, enjoy winter sports and the ski slopes in one of the winter sports locations close by: Serre Chevalier, Montgenèvre, Puy Saint Vincent or Pelvoux Vallouise.
The camping site for kids, teenagers and adolescents: every week revolves around a special subject reflected in the various entertainments – there's the mini-club for the little ones (ages 4 to 10), and offers for young teens (ages 11 to 14) and adolescents (age 15 and over).
Playgrounds, minigolf, treasure hunts, crafts and sports... there's something here for everyone!
Since last year, we've had 2 new activities on offer for people of all ages: the aerial adventure park and archery, supervised by a multisports trainer.
We also have something new for cyclists: bicycles and e-bikes for hire.
The snack-bar-pizzeria-crêperie-ice-cream-shop will delight gourmets of any age. We offer a diverse culinary range from quickly prepared snacks to pure-and-simple fare to slow foods.
Starting at 8am, the bakery service, international newspapers, breakfast and picnic baskets will help you organise your stay.
The whole team at the camping site L'Iscle de Prelles*** will go all-out to make your holiday a great and – we hope – unforgettable one.
- Reception: small food section, regional products, gas bottle depot
- WiFi available (subject to fee) on the entire camping site
- Four sanitary facility buildings, one of them heated and fitted for winter [disabled-accessible and with baby equipment]
Three pitches specially reserved for people with restricted mobility in immediate vicinity of the sanitary facilities for the disabled. Reception has a wheelchair ramp and a disabled-accessible reception counter.
- Heated pool with beach and sun loungers open from June to September
- Snack bar, pizzeria, crêperie and ice cream shop [July and August] with quickly prepared French cuisine
- Mini-club for ages 4 to 10 and entertainments for teenagers
- Playground, table tennis, pétanque and volleyball
- Communal room with library and TV room
- Guided hiking in the lower mountains (July and August) and further activities (see the providers' websites for details)
- Within 50 metres of the camping site: three tennis courts, riding stables, quad-bike track and paintball. Lots more outdoor activities available in the area.
Bike special: for cyclists and motorcyclists
- A night in exceptional accommodation including bedclothes free-of-charge
- Towels and bath towels for hire
- Secure, roofed pitch (limited number) and tools for smaller repairs available
- Spray jet for cleaning bicycles (please enquire at reception)
- Tables and chairs for rent
- Snack-bar/pizzeria and bar offering Belgian beer (July and August)